Fantastic STEM!!

Ok, I'll admit, I'm a STEM fan ...

and there new site took me totally by surprise! it's fantastic by the way and you'll want to visit their new site, stemorama.com right now!! So go ahead, click on there.
The song the struck me hardest was "Do It Again, um ... becuz it was romantic ... you know me.

This is the chorus:
You are the pickups in my guitar,
The stereo in my car,
The reason I love life,
The reason for this lullaby.
Can never say thank you enough,
For filling my breath, my love,
And promising heaven to me,
Eternally your lover, your lover

And then another great song was "Glory to the Church Buildings" which is a fantastic expose of the churches.

Verse 1:
Brothers and sisters, God needs a new house.
The building we're in now can only hold 2000,
And though its rarely full, it's just not as cool,
As the church down the street, it has a swimming pool.
Yes, Christians in China are being executed,
And hospitals in Uganda are underfunded,
Yes, we could send missionaries to the Middle East,
But we need money for a new church building.

Chorus:
Glory to the buildings,
Glory to the Choir,
Glory to our programs,
Glory to the offerings.

Cool eh!?
Well go there, download, etc. isn't family music awesome!! You think so? Good, cuz I think it is too! Cool, happy we agree! Ciao!

5 comments:

Kirsten Ryan said...

HAHA STEM is the new rage it's everywhere man!!!!
And I'm just as guilty for spreading it as everyone else!!!!!

Kirsten Ryan said...

actually I meant rave!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello

I was looking for ways to Improve my Blog and also get more people to view it. While I was searching on Blogger I found your Blog. I know it does not have to do with getting traffic but I really enjoyed reading it, great job!! In fact I have my own Blog and I get a lot of free traffic from http://www.autosurfmonster.com , If I were you I would submit this Blog to them so thousands of others can see it for free. Well, I will add your Blog to my favorites and I look forward to all the updates.

Jessica

Anonymous said...

Define a "cool taste in music."
Heard of system music? Not just heard of it. I have heard "it". I agree on the point that Family music is superior spiritually. On the other point that sytem music is "waay better" I take exception. That depends on what you are looking for in your music. If you want the style that makes you feel good, then the system certainly has got a lot more of it, true. If you want the spirit and depth, then I'm afraid our musicians win hands down.

Anonymous said...

and even if punk isn't my cup of tea, I have to admit Steve's lyrics are really witty.