I Need To DRAW!

It's just a very straightforward thing; I need to draw.

I haven't drawn anything in a very long time. I'm out of practice, out of touch, and feeling very uncreative. It's not really that I'm lacking incentive, as I usually draw when I really want to express something, yet I do have things to express. I want to express what it was like seeing my girlfriend after not seeing her for almost 2 months. I want to express how I want to witness but feel a little stifled. I want to express friendship, music, the Family culture. But I'm lacking the imagination a little, and the ideas I have thought of withered back into obscurity, sigh.

So mental note to self here, JUST DRAW ABNER!! Once you get started you'll be fine, you'll make something worthwhile and then will want to do it again and again. Ok Abner?

I'm off to get my sketchpad.

1 comments:

Elisa de la Torre said...

haha thats my boy. so proud of u