So I did draw ...

This is the first time I used my blog to force myself to draw, lol. Two posts back I told myself I would draw, so I just shut down the computer and did, this was the outcome. It's a little difficult to explain, I'll explain what it all means if anyone asks. Cheers!! Hope you all like it.
PS. I was particularly happy with this cuz I didn't copy it. I drew it on paper from my head and then traced it on computer cuz I love vector.


















Click the image to enlarge and see all the little details

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does it mean?

Anonymous said...

Save the picture to disk and read the file name

Elisa de la Torre said...

wow... impressive. ahw but i miss the shading, wheres the shading? u know its just not the same... :p
yah i understand...its a little bit of everything...memories of it all..
gee. its really cool, like a great expression of the heart.
hey miss u. take care :)

Abner said...

Oh Ely, I forgot how wonderful it was to get comments from you! I miss you too!
You're right though, it needs to be shaded. I wanted to color it, like my rose picture, but knew it would take too long.
All the memories are from the same day: bus tickets, phone we talked with, MP4 player, pizza, things we bought, jeans, glasses, books we read in bookstores. It was a nice day, wanted to keep the memory safe.
Thanks for the comment Ely, I love you!

Anonymous said...

gosh that's gorgeous Abner!

Anonymous said...

Abner could you give me the name of the new blog you made for uncle John? I know this is gonna sound corny, but the day he went to be with the Lord I got something from him in prophecy. It's kinda hard to explain what it is but if you give me the blog I'll put it up.

Nyx Martinez said...

Hobbs, you continue to amaze!

Cheers,

From an old friend...

Miss you!

the.cog said...

Liverpool.. :poundit:

Sharon said...

WHOA! That is soooo good! Especially since u didn't copy anything. Keep it up!