Blogging, a year on.

A year ago my blog died. Like a man deep into old age, with no more reason to live then to rarely show that he still had a little love to give, it gave one last breath and slipped into oblivion.

Rebirth is here.

Why? I don't know. Perhaps leaving too many thoughts left to conglomerate the mind is bad practice, and I'm feeling the effects of it, perhaps sometimes I just want to be heard, perhaps I just wonder why I DON'T blog.

But in any case, expect it to be typically me. Overly expressive sentences and perhaps a little too much of me spilled out on occasion, but I believe in the power of writing, "it catches a man in the perfect mood, for it only speaks when he is reading".

I'll be keeping posts short, agreeably so, so grab my RSS if you wish. And for those who read my blog regularly before, sorry for being away.

I missed you too.

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh cool! Nice to have you back. ;)
And I like your new template.