I believe ...

I believe you can't be whole if you’ve never been broken. I believe it’s living a lie if you don’t tell the truth will hurt to be told, yet defines everything. I don’t believe you can truly know what it’s liked to be loved by Jesus until you’ve tried to make yourself happy with just about everything else.

It really hurts. It can take years you feel were wasted once you realize you slept through them. It might make you lose everything you hold dear. It’s pure agony knowing every day what the right choices are, and only making them half the time. But those moments, oh those moments, when it all pays off, and you feel more love than is humanly possible when he says “I love you regardless”. Don’t give up. Don’t run away from him. Don’t try making yourself happy with anything else in this world, you know it won’t help.

0 comments: